Sprinklr Off Campus Freshers Hiring Details:
About Sprinklr: As the world moves even more online due to the coronavirus pandemic, customers are connected and empowered like never before. Customers want an immediate, personalized and consistent experience, no matter which channel they choose to engage with a brand. Sprinklr helps brands meet the demands of today’s customers by providing them with the insights they need to make every interaction matter. Sprinklr is a Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform for modern enterprises with 2500+ employees helping the world’s most valuable enterprises make their customers happier. Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
Sprinklr is the unified platform for all customer-facing functions. We call it unified customer experience management (Unified-CXM). We help companies deliver human experiences to every customer, every time, across any modern channel, at a once impossible scale. Headquartered in New York City with over 2,400 employees globally, Sprinklr works with more than 1,000 of the world’s most valuable enterprises — global brands like Microsoft, P&G, Samsung and more than 50% of the Fortune 100. Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
Intern (FTC for 6 Months):
What You’ll Do
- Help Partner managers to set up the project object, populate with required information, and assign the partner resources to the project in Financial force
- Upload relevant documents such as build signoff, timeline signoff and go live stories for projects in Financial Force
- Carry out required activities to set-up and validate Purchase orders in the financial system along with Partner manager’s help
- Co-ordinate with the training team to onboard all new consultants / partners onto Sprinklr tools
- Gmail, slack, financial Force, lyearn, allbound, Champagne
- Co-ordinate training progress and escalate help needed or risks
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the upper management
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified?
- 0-3 years of proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizational skills
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management software (ERP etc.)
- Qualifications in secretarial studies will be an advantage.
Apply before the link Expires for Sprinklr Off Campus Freshers Hiring