SPAR Solutions Off Campus Freshers Hiring Details:
About The Company:
Founded in 2003, SPAR Solutions started out with offerings in the Contact Center space, providing CRM consulting and Custom Application Development services. SPAR became a preferred professional services partner to Kana Software and BlackBox Networks. SPAR has since expanded to provide Business & IT Consulting Services, Application Development and Application Support Services across verticals such as Financial, Manufacturing, Telecommunications, Health Care and Retail. Our teams focus on bringing together technologies, people and processes to align them with the desired business objectives of our clients, and help leverage their investments in technology solutions. Best practices, strong project management, technology expertise and solutions that make your business hum – we believe you should be able to get all of these at a price that is not astronomical. We work hard to simplify solutions, and reduce the TCO (total cost of ownership) for your systems without sacrificing quality and flexibility. Every succe sful project that we deliver is truly dedicated to you, our client. Success on each engagement is achieved when your goals have been achieved, and you feel satisfied that we delivered on our promise to you. Our aim is very simply to delight you with the work we deliver, at a price that will make you smile. We hire only the best – Our consultants come from diverse backgrounds with experience at leading players like IBM, Accenture and other Fortune 500 companies. Our consultants, development and support staff are among the best you will find in the industry when it comes to technical skills. Our technology experts are trained to focus on your business processes and functions first, technology next. We believe that understanding your business and immersing ourselves in your environment is key to tailoring and delivering solutions to your specific needs.
Job Location: Pune
Desired Experience: Freshers
Target Batch: 2021
Salary: INR 3.5 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of interview: October 2021
Tentative date of joining: immediate
– Development/Analyst role in India based Support team for worldwide customers
– Perform Analysis, troubleshooting, problem resolution and necessary client interaction.
– Support for client issues. Reproduction of issue in test environment, interact with users, analyze logs, identify and debug code, apply necessary patches and create closure documentation.
– Review enhancement requests, perform required Development, testing and support; create and provide relevant documentation
– Work Hours as per client needs
– Adhere to defined processes; Provide assistance to team members in technical areas
– Hands on development skills with excellent analytical and logical ability.
– Good Understanding of Database Concepts; Experience with databases (Oracle, SQL Server, DB2)
– Desire to diversify exposure – open mind to explore new skills, technologies and products.
– Ability to communicate well. Fluency in written and spoken English is ESSENTIAL
– Result oriented, team player mind set. Be able to share knowledge at all levels.
– Possess valid passport. Be willing to travel to client locations abroad at short notice.
– Be able to join immediately
– Knowledge in Engagement Management – EM (KANA Enterprise – Ciboodle); background in Verint / KANA products
– Knowledge working in CRM domain/products; UNIX
– Knowledge with tools like Hibernate, Ajax, DOJO, and Spring
– Direct experience interfacing with customers, identifying client pain points, Resolution of application and environmental issues
– Understanding of systems, networking, Infrastructure and application security issues
Skill Set Required:
– Good Understanding of Database Concepts; Knowledge with databases (Oracle, SQL Server, DB2)
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Step 1- Register Here
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply