S&P Global Market Hiring MBA Freshers: At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important—some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence.
Company Name: S&P Global
Degree Needed: MBA
Job Role: Application Associate, Screening and Platform Group
Work Location: Ahmedabad
What’s in it for you:
The Screening and Platform Group (SPG) is looking for sharp and self-driven individuals to join the team. Our clients, starting from Analyst to C-Suite level, reach out to our team seeking help in customizing their platform workflow and build screens based on the specific criteria. The SPG associates partners with the Client Services, Relationship Management and Sales team by helping them with client requests related to a wide range of product offering of legacy S&P Capital IQ and Market Intelligence, which includes web platform, Dashboard, Screening tool and MI Office plug-in. The associates will primarily be responsible for working on client requests pertaining to building the screen as the client requirements, workflow and platform customization. Apart from the primary workflow, we collaborate with various team for the ad-hoc projects.
What does this role include:
- Master the knowledge of S&P Capital IQ and Market Intelligence products and services
- Gain exposure to other departments by liaising with Relationship Management, Product Management, Client Services team
- Opportunity to work with highly professional and business-driven team members
- Work with diverse teams spread across the globe
- Strengthening your technical domain skills, i.e. SQL and Excel
- Ability to understand client specific requirements across all the data sets
- Building screens, screening models, platform customization for the client workflow
- Effective delivery of solutions using legacy S&P Capital IQ and Market Intelligence platform/tools
- Testing and suggesting enhancements to the S&P Capital IQ and MI tools
- Ability to independently manage the interactions with various unified teams
- Work as a team member to achieve the department targets for client satisfaction
What are we looking for:
- The equivalent of MBA in Finance or a related field or CFA (Domestic or International)
- Excellent communication skills, basic MS Excel skills, Strong organizational skills, and analytical and problem-solving skills with high attention to detail
- Strong understanding and knowledge of the fundamentals of business, financial statements, and investments
- Proficient in research and analysis
- Inclination towards a customer-oriented approach
- Ability to multitask and prioritize workflow with little supervision
- Ready to work in rotational shifts
Apply Before the link Expires for S&P Global Market Hiring MBA Freshers.
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram Channel for Instant Updates
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join our telegram group for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons
TOP COMPANIES HIRING, APPLY NOW !!!
Jobs By Batch
2020 Batch 2019 Batch 2018 Batch 2017 Batch
2021 Batch 2016 Batch 2015 Batch Internship