S&P Global Market Hiring Freshers For Intern Details:
About Company: At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important—some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
Company Name: S&P Global Market Intelligence
Work Location: Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
Job Profile: Intern Filing and Sourcing (Campus Only )
Experience Required: Freshers
Degree Required: Any graduates
Job Description: If you’re passionate about the financial markets, solving complex problems and challenging the status quo, we have an opportunity for you. This exposure of internship will help you understand what S&P does. This can be your first step to gain insights on the financial market and build your career in S&P.
The Team & Impact:
Filing & Sourcing is a gatekeeper team to source financial and non-financial documents which are essential to downstream teams as well as external clients.
As an Intern, you will support the accuracy, timeliness and comprehensiveness of the documents repository by utilizing internal and external public sources such as government & regulatory documents, stock exchanges, industry journals, analyst reports. You will gain exposure to different reports of covered Industries, while having frequent interaction with global analysts to learn the industry dynamics and create a symbiotic work culture.
What’s in it for you:
- The current opening is with one of the company’s department that works on sourcing of financials and non-financial documents to enrich S&P Global product.
- The Filing & Sourcing intern would serve as S&P’s in-house expert in documents collection from various sources. As an intern, you will gain exposure to different platforms and sources to collect documents and conduct research, while having frequent interaction with global offices, which would create a symbiotic work culture.
- This position enables you to work on tools and processes that will allow you to gain a knowledge on financial reporting, and enable you to learn the various facets of the assigned projects.
- The Filing & Sourcing team is committed to S&P’s different departments and their data quality. The group is dedicated to the “3Es”— Education on the business processes, Encouragement of creativity & idea sharing, and Empowerment for long-term career success. We provide you with fast-paced work environment, where we hear our people’s voice and their performance is valued.
- Source documents (Financial or Non-Financial) and apply it in an accurate manner to the database using technical and financial knowledge
- Deliver on predefined individual and team targets including delivering outcomes with quality and excellence.
- Will work within parameters and with supervision to ensure quality and performance to set standards
- Keeps up-to-date in knowledge of content sets. Builds industry knowledge by understanding industry trends and reporting standards
- Provides input and ideas for new collection methods and product enhancements related to the covered content sets
- Troubleshoots problems or issues and provide support to the team
What we’re looking for:
- Students who are passionate about the financial markets, technology and using data to solve complex problems and evolve the status quo
- Excellent Communication
- Team players, collaborators & go-getters.
- Flexible with Rotational Shifts
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply