S&P Global Hiring Freshers Details:
S&P Global Inc. is an American publicly traded corporation headquartered in Manhattan, New York City. Its primary areas of business are financial information and analytics.
Company Name: S&P Global
Job Role: Trainee
Work Location: Ahmedabad
Experience Required: Freshers
The Team: Entity Management integrates 3rd Party vendor Data to support data collection across cross reference products in XpressFeed & Data platforms. The group also caters to Entity De-Duplication and drives Key Strategic Initiatives like Private Company Data Expansion, Centralized Company Creation, Linking as a Service, Marketplace & ESG. Our data architecture arsenal includes AI enabled Vendor Linking & Duplicate Deletion, Data Pipelines, Kensho Machine Learning & Robotics Auto Ingestion.
- · Analysis & Research would require gathering information from company websites, local registry’s/operating units and publicly available fillings and company documents
- · Processing data of standard entities (both public and private), in order to ensure credible cross referencing to facilitate clients’ data usage.
- · Achieve personal objectives and contribute to the achievement of team objectives.
What’s in it for you:
This position will help college graduates to start their career in MNC where they will prove themselves on quality, productivity, research & analysis aspects. Based on your work & involvement in the team, you will get an opportunity to become Full Time Employee in S&P Global.
- · Learnings, Upskilling and Work with Fun.
- · To ensure that adequate training is received for satisfactory delivery on workflow
- · Understand the working of the dataset, be aware of the workflows and have good working knowledge of work tools
- · Stay abreast of updated guidelines and policies
- · Deliver as per pre-defined team targets
- · Add/edit data as per process guidelines
- · Fix errors as per quality feedback within specified time and report back after completion
- · Research and validate required information for Entity status and attributes from sources available in public domain
- · High consciousness towards attention to detail; drive and commitment towards delivering high quality service
- · Daily reporting of work performed during the day in the reporting tools
- · Timely and appropriate response to mails from co-workers & seniors
- · Participate in team’s knowledge sharing and upskilling and engagement activities
What We’re Looking For:
- · Person with interest in research and data processing
- · Above average verbal & written communication skills
- · Should able to work under pressure
- · Should able to work with benchmarks
- · Effective time management & should be punctual
- · Should have good command over typing (keyboard) and have basic knowledge of computer
Basic Qualifications: BBA / M.com
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link- Click Here