S&P Global Hiring Freshers For Trainee Details:
About Company: At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important—some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
Company Name: S&P Global
Job Profile Trainee
The Location: Ahmedabad
Kindly Note: This is a full time internship of 11 months
Experience Required: Freshers
The Team: Security Management integrates 3rd Party vendor Data to support data collection across cross reference products in XpressFeed & Data platforms. Team majorly contributes to GICRS product which is part of ‘Cross Reference’ services as well as provides foundational support to other datasets such as Pricing/market data, Ratings, Fixed income etc.
- Analysis & Research would require gathering information from company websites, local registry’s/operating units and publicly available fillings and company documents
- Processing data of standard entities (both public and private), in order to ensure credible cross referencing to facilitate clients’ data usage.
- Achieve personal objectives and contribute to the achievement of team objectives.
What’s in it for you:
This position will help college graduates to start their career in MNC where they will prove themselves on quality, productivity, research & analysis aspects. Based on your work & involvement in the team, you will get an opportunity to become Full Time Employee in S&P Global.
- Learnings, Upskilling and Work with Fun.
- To ensure that adequate training is received for satisfactory delivery on workflow
- Understand the working of the dataset, be aware of the workflows and have good working knowledge of work tools
- Stay abreast of updated guidelines and policies
- Deliver as per pre-defined team targets
- Add/edit data as per process guidelines
- Fix errors as per quality feedback within specified time and report back after completion
- Research and validate required information for Entity status and attributes from sources available in public domain
- High consciousness towards attention to detail; drive and commitment towards delivering high quality service
- Daily reporting of work performed during the day in the reporting tools
- Timely and appropriate response to mails from co-workers & seniors
- Participate in team’s knowledge sharing and upskilling and engagement activities
What We’re Looking For:
- Person with interest in research and data processing
- Above average verbal & written communication skills
- Should able to work under pressure
- Should able to work with benchmarks
- Effective time management & should be punctual
- Should have good command over typing (keyboard) and have basic knowledge of computer
Apply Before the link Expires for S&P Global Hiring Freshers For Trainee.