Southern Railway Recruitment 2020: Southern Railway has given a notification for the recruitment of Act Apprentice Vacancies. Those candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the notification & Apply Online.
Name of the Post: Southern Railway Act Apprentice Online Form 2020
Post Date: 30-11-2019
Total Vacancy: 3585
Job Role: Act Apprentice
Degree Needed: ITI
Total No Of Vacancies 2562
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location Across India
Last Date to Apply: 22 January 2020
Age Limit (as on date of notification)
- Minimum Age Limit: 15 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for Freshers/ Ex-ITI: 22 years
- Maximum Age Limit for MLT: 24 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Candidates should have 10th class examination under 10, +2 system or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.
- passed ITI Course in relevant trades from a recognized institution.
- passed +2 with Physics, Chemistry & Biology (For MLT Only).
- Candidates should pay Rs.100/- through online.
- For SC/ST/PwD/Women candidates: NIL
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 01-12-2019
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 31-12-2019 till 17:00 Hrs
Candidates can apply for this position online on or before 22 January 2020.
Click Here to Check Details & Apply: Click here