Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
About the Bank- South Indian Bank Limited (SIB) (BSE: 532218, NSE: SOUTHBANK) is a major private sector bank headquartered at Thrissur in Kerala, India. South Indian Bank has 839 branches, 4 service branches,45 ext.counters and 20 Regional Offices spread across more than 27 states and 3 union territories in India. It has set up 1307 ATMs and 5 Bulk Note Acceptor/Cash Deposit Machines all over India.
Job Role: Probationary Officers & Probationary Clerks
Salary: Probationary Officers – Rs. 23700-42020/Month
Probationary Clerks- Rs. 11765-31540/Month
Total Vacancies-537 Posts Probationary Officers Pan India
Job Location: Across India
Last Date: 27 January 2017
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Graduation: Pass in Graduation under 10+2+3/4 regular course with 60% and above
Candidates should have 60 % in 10th and 12th
- Age Limit for Clerk: Not more than 26 years as on 31.12.2016. Candidate should be born on or after 01.01.1991 and on or before 31.12.1996.
- Age Limit for PO: Not more than 25 years as on 31.12.2016. Candidate should be born on or after 01.01.1992 and on or before 31.12.1996.
- Candidates who are meeting the requisite educational qualification as on 31.12.2016 only will be eligible to apply.
- Candidate should have passed graduation under 10+2+3/4 regular course from a recognised University or Institute recognised by the Govt. of India.
- If Grade/ CGPA is awarded instead of marks, only candidates securing CGPA/ Grade equivalent to 60% or more may apply. Equivalent percentage should be mentioned at the time of application.
- Those who have scored less than 60% marks will not be eligible for applying. Rounding off to the nearest integer is not allowed. (for e.g. 59.99 % cannot be rounded off to 60 % )
For South Indian Bank PO Recruitment: Online Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview
For South Indian Bank Clerk Recruitment: Online Test and Personal Interview
- The final selection shall be made on the basis of Personal Interview.
- Bank reserves the right to make required modifications in the selection process considering the number of applications for the post.
Tentative Exam Date: February 2017
- For PO: Rs. 700/- (SC, ST-Rs 150/-)
- For Clerk: Rs. 600/- (SC, ST-Rs 150/-)
How to Apply?
All Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 19 January 2017 to 27 January 2017.
Download our official android app from playstore-Click here