Sophos Off Campus Drive Details:
About Sophos: Sophos evolves to meet every new challenge, protecting more than 400,000 organizations of all sizes in more than 150 countries from today’s most advanced cyberthreats. Powered by SophosLabs, our cloud-native and AI-enhanced solutions are able to adapt and evolve to secure endpoints and networks against never-before-seen cybercriminal tactics and techniques. Managed through our award-winning, cloud-based platform, Sophos Central, our best-of-breed products work together through our unique Synchronized Security system to share threat intelligence and respond to evolving threats. The Sophos suite of products secures networks and endpoints against automated and active-adversary breaches, ransomware, malware, exploits, data exfiltration, phishing, and more.
Company Name: Sophos
Company Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Experience Required: Freshers
Batch Eligible: 2020 Batch
Job Purpose for Sophos Off Campus Drive
As a member of the Sophos Central Platform development team, the Engineer will work closely with software engineers, architects, product management and others to design and build the Sophos Central platform vision. Sophos Central is a Cloud hosted unified console for managing Sophos products.
- Be part of an agile scrum team develop code for microservice’s
- Ability to partner effectively with other developers to design and implement meeting the spirit of requirements
- Technically curious to keep present on advances in technology
- Write code (product and test) to deliver against project timescales, quality and requirements in various languages including Java or other selected languages for Sophos Cloud products.
- Work with best of breed Cloud technologies (NoSQL, high throughput event processing, cloud-scale data analytics, etc.)
- Design software components (Functionality, defect fixes or automation) that form part of a larger solution, in line with team objectives
- Define test scenarios and test cases to ensure quality of the team’s deliverables
Skills & Experience required for Sophos Off Campus Drive
- Freshers (2020 Batch), with either, BS in Computer Science or MCA degree
- Experience writing code in Java
- Exposure to database concepts
- Exposure to Rest api principals
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Evaluating code and design quality
- Evaluating technical and functional specifications and their cohesion
- Technical problem solving and strong debugging skills
- Risks Assessment and Mitigation
- Strong teamwork skills
Apply Before the link Expires for Sophos Off Campus Drive.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply for Sophos Off Campus Drive