Sony Research India Off Campus Freshers Recruitment Details:
About Company: Sony Research India Private Limited was established in July 2020 as a research company in India as part of Sony’s global R&D centres. Delivering Excitement, Passion, Joy, and Compassion to the World, all is possible with the diverse research opportunities we offer at Sony Research India. We venture into entertainment, healthcare, music and gaming. We also devise mobility solutions that help people get around securely and safely and support creators expand their creativity with innovative AI applications. Sony Research India is a place to apply a wide range of technologies to inspire emotion in new fields.
Company Name: Sony Research India
Work Location: India-Remote
Job Profile: Machine Learning Intern
Experience Required: Freshers
Degree Required: Bachelors, Masters, or Ph.D. from a Computer Science background.
About the job
- The Sony R&D Centre is the research and development organization within Sony Group Corporation. We are challenging the creation of next-generation emotions and social value sustaining Sony Group’s diverse businesses in electronics, entertainment, and financial fields.
- Sony Research India is driving cutting-edge research and development in various locations around the globe, including the laboratories in Japan, the United States, Europe, and Asia. We are striving to create new technology, products, and services while at the same time, sustaining Sony Group’s diverse businesses in electronics, entertainment, and financial fields.
- For our research center to blaze a trail in the latest technologies, we seek to foster the growth of a diverse pool of engineering talent and create a technology talent bank to drive research excellence worldwide. Sony Research India is offering outstanding career opportunities in the area of frontline technologies such as AI and data analytics.
- Apply and develop ML and AI technologies to solve healthcare challenges.
- Cleaning, managing, extracting, and pre-processing data from various sources having different formats (text, image, audio, video, etc).
- Together with the research scientists or other team members, work on the existing basic development activities.
- Remote/ Mumbai/Bengaluru, India
- The internship will start by the second week of March 2022.
- 3 to 6 months
- 9:30 IST to 18:00 IST (Monday to Friday) fulltime
Essential Education / Qualifications / Experience:
- Bachelors, Masters, or Ph.D. from a Computer Science background.
- ML Frameworks – Pytorch, TensorFlow, Pandas, scikit-learn
- Knowledge of state of the art ANN, DNN, Big data
- Acoustic event detection, Acoustic scene classification, Audio tagging
Preferred Qualifications / Experience:
- Knowledge and experience in GPU-based computation
- Familiarity with AWS or any other cloud service knowledge.
Apply Before the link Expires for Sony Research India Off Campus Freshers Recruitment