SonicWall Recruitment 2020 Hiring: SonicWall has been fighting the cybercriminal industry for over 26 years, defending small- and medium-sized businesses and enterprises worldwide. Backed by research from SonicWall Capture Labs and the formidable resources of over 26,000 loyal channel partners around the globe, our award-winning, real-time breach detection and prevention solutions secure more than a million business and mobile networks and their emails, applications and data.
Job Profile: Software Associate Developer
Company Name: SonicWALL
Work Location: Bangalore
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
- You will be responsible for the backend development of SonicWALL Security products in the area of Reporting and Analytics a web-based application. As a Development Engineer, you will be designing and developing the next generation features using innovative technologies of highly scalable distributed columnar databases, JAVA and RESTful web services to transform the Management, Reporting and Analytics products to Software as a Service solution.
- In your day-to-day work, you will be doing core development using the following technologies: Infobright Analytical Databases for IOT, AWS, Angular, Vue JS, Hardened Linux Appliance, VMWare tools. You will also be working with a team of engineers across multiple time zones, network operations team in the deployment and maintenance of the software hosted in the cloud.
- In addition, you will be constantly evaluating new developing technologies developing prototypes for demo purposes and eventually integrating the successful technologies into a web-based application.
• Design, implement, launch and maintain Software as a Service Applications
• Design and develop large-scale distributed databases
• Build/improve production monitoring
• Participate in system monitoring of production system and handle escalations
• Collaborate with other engineers on code reviews, internal infrastructure, and process enhancements
• Strong programming experience in Java/J2EE
• Strong programming skills in SQL and Columnar databases
• Good with RESTful protocols and Web Services
• Knowledge of Cassandra and Cloud Technologies
• Familiarity with Agile Software Development Methodologies
• Knowledge of Internet Security, Firewalls, AV, Anti-Spam technologies a PLUS
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Ability to work independently and also work in a team located geographically
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• B.E/B Tech Computers Science
• 1 to 3 years of relevant experience
Apply Before the link Expires.
Udemy Special New user offer - Up to 75% off | Study any topic, anytime. Explore thousands of Technology courses starting at ₹385 each.
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram Channel for Instant Updates
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join our telegram group for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons
Infosys Mphasis Nokia Accenture Wipro Repco Home Honeywell