SonicWall Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers: SonicWall has been fighting the cybercriminal industry for over 26 years, defending small- and medium-sized businesses and enterprises worldwide. Backed by research from SonicWall Capture Labs and the formidable resources of over 26,000 loyal channel partners around the globe, our award-winning, real-time breach detection and prevention solutions secure more than a million business and mobile networks and their emails, applications and data.
Company Name: SonicWall
Job Profile: Graduate Engineer Trainee & Customer Associate
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Role Responsibilities: Customer Service specialist working in SonicWALL’s CRM and associated systems responding to customer issues within established SonicWALL policies and procedures. Customers may be either external or internal. Issues may include but are not restricted to account access issues, Product Registration, account hierarchy and data integrity issues, software download, subscription license or feature issues, contract and warranty requests and general customer service questions.
Customer Service is the first point of contact for customers globally and acts as a bridge between various departments (Technical support, Backend, Sales, Logistics etc.) internally.
Work and resolve Customer Service related queries (licensing and registration) through phone and web tickets in accordance with Company policy.
Screen incoming Customer calls globally, assist with ticket creation; verify entitlement and route customers to the technical support team within the organization.
• Issues include but not limited to a service contract, account access, license issues, non-technical customer inquiries within established guidelines and policies
• Review and identify areas of improvements to streamline non-technical customer service operation processes
• Meets required customer service support metrics including Customer Satisfaction metrics, service request handling metrics
• Interface with other SonicWALL groups, including but not limited to Sales, Order Management, Service Channel, Technical support, Manufacturing Operations, Product Line Manager, Service Business Manager, Service Manager, and Global teams to resolve customer issues and inquiries.
• Ensure complete and comprehensive issue documentation using appropriate application tracking systems.
• Good attention to detail and documentation skills.
• Good research abilities, problem identification, resolution and decision-making skills.
• Good problem-solving skills.
• Good written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to establish effective relationships with all levels of management, employees, partners and end customers.
• Fluency in written and spoken English.
• 0-1 years experience in high volume inbound call centre or customer service role
• 0-1 years of experience with Microsoft Office and web-based applications
SonicWall provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Apply Before the link Expires.