SonicWall Off Campus Drive 2020
About the Company: SonicWall delivers Boundless Cybersecurity for the hyper-distributed era in a work reality where everyone is remote, mobile and unsecure. SonicWall safeguards organizations mobilizing for their new business normal with seamless protection that stops the most evasive cyberattacks across boundless exposure points and increasingly remote, mobile and cloud-enabled workforces. By knowing the unknown, providing real-time visibility and enabling breakthrough economics, SonicWall closes the cybersecurity business gap for enterprises, governments and SMBs worldwide. For more information, visit
Official Website: www.sonicwall.com
Job Profile: Graduate Trainee Engineer- Technical/ Network Support
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Batch Eligible: 2020
Experience Needed: Freshers
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES for SonicWall Off Campus Drive 2020
• Responsible for providing technical support across SonicWall product lines via Phone/Web & Emails in 24x7x365 days environment.
• Assist customers with deployment of SonicWall network security products like Firewall/IPS and VPN solutions.
• Provide technical solutions and workarounds for end users with their issues on respective product line.
• Owns customer issues from beginning to resolution (handles in place)
• Assists customers by diagnosing problems and providing resolutions for technical and service issues.
• Use troubleshooting techniques and tools to identify products that are defective and follows guidelines in issuing service calls/contacts.
• Advises/educates customers within procedural guidelines to ensure a complete solution to their technical or service questions.
• Recreates, identifies and provides input on unique or recurring customer problems.
• Focuses on delivering a positive customer experience according to SonicWall standards.
• Monitors and tracks issues to ensure accurate resolution.
• Candidate should work closely with the Engineering and other cross functional teams to replicate the issues reported by the customers, validate the bug fixes provided through various patch releases and resolve the customer issues in a professional manner
• Provide consistent feedback to the team on products supported
• Remains knowledgeable of SonicWall product line and related industry products and technologies.
• Willing to work in 24×7 environment in night shifts.
• Good understanding of Security, LAN/WAN topologies and technologies.
• In-depth knowledge of OSI Model, TCP/IP, Network Security basics.
• Ability to work on in a high-level stress and interrupt driven environment
• Good understanding of L2-L7 networking protocols, major Operating Systems such as UNIX / Linux
• Demonstrated ability to use in-depth troubleshooting to resolve or workaround customer issues using troubleshooting tools i.e. Wire Shark, Netmon etc
• Routing and Switching knowledge will be added advantage
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Sciences/ Electronic & Communications Engineering
• 0 – 1 years networking and network security support experience with solid understanding of LAN/WAN topologies and technologies
• In-depth knowledge of the network protocols: TCP/IP. Routing Protocols like OSPF, RIP, BGP, Firewall , IDS/IPS will be added advantage.
Apply Before the link Expires for SonicWall Off Campus Drive 2020