About the Company: SonicWall has been fighting the cybercriminal industry for over 26 years, defending small- and medium-sized businesses and enterprises worldwide. Backed by research from SonicWall Capture Labs and the formidable resources of over 26,000 loyal channel partners around the globe, our award-winning, real-time breach detection and prevention solutions secure more than a million business and mobile networks and their emails, applications and data.
Website URL: www.sonicwall.com
Job Profile: Software Dev Associate Engineer
Work location: Bangalore
Exp Needed: 0 to 2 Years
Interested in Govt Jobs? Click Here to Find all the latest govt job alerts, govt job vacancy, recruitment alerts and Sarkari jobs..
This is a challenging position that will call on the engineer to utilize a variety of skills. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining software related to SonicWall NGFW products. SonicWall is an industry leader in NGFW and your contributions will have major impact in security industry. The engineer should be well experienced in core networking technologies. You will also be working closely with multiple cross-functional engineering teams, potentially located in multiple time zones, to arrive at innovative design solutions. Direction will be provided but the engineer must be able to work well independently and have initiative to identify and solve problems proactively.
- Design and Develop scalable solutions for SonicWall NGFW products
- Responsible for designing solutions from scratch
- Responsible for handling customer escalation issues
- Ability to break down complex engineering problems and rapidly develop prototypes
- Collaborate with other engineers on code reviews, internal infrastructure, and process enhancements
- Collaborate and communicate well with others on requirements and status to ensure products are manufactured properly and reports are accurate.
- Strong C programming experience
- Hands on experience with TCP/IP, UDP and other networking protocols
- Hands on experience with Firewall, NAT and related technologies
- Experience with multi-core programming is a strong plus
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Show aptitude to learn new things and incorporate new ideas
- Ability to quickly troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Familiarity with Agile Software Development Methodologies
- Experience with virtualization infrastructure is a big plus
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related area of study
- 0-2 years of industry hands-on experience in the skills requested above
Build New Skills Anytime, Anywhere with 100% online courses. Learn Java, Python, Machine Learning, Data Science, Web Development, Ethical hacking and other thousands of courses starting at ₹430 each...Click Here To Start Now!
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link- 1 –Click Here
Apply Link- 2 –Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates