About the Company: SonicWall has been fighting the cybercriminal industry for over 26 years, defending small- and medium-sized businesses and enterprises worldwide. Backed by research from SonicWall Capture Labs and the formidable resources of over 26,000 loyal channel partners around the globe, our award-winning, real-time breach detection and prevention solutions secure more than a million business and mobile networks and their emails, applications and data
Company Name: SonicWall
Job Profile: Java Developer
Exp Needed: Freshers
Batch Eligible: 2019
Work Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
As a member of our Software Engineering Group you will dive head-first into creating innovative solutions that advance businesses and careers. You’ll join an inspiring and curious team of technologists dedicated to improving the design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming that goes into creating high quality software and new products. You’ll be tasked with keeping the team and other key stakeholders up to speed on the progress of what’s being developed.
Requirements – Skills/Experience/Qualifications
• Knowledge of object-oriented programming concepts, data structure, algorithms, and system level programming (including multi-threaded programming). Experience is a PLUS.
• Knowledge of Core Java, J2EE, Spring, JSP and others.
• Knowledge of Web application design and development with any application servers.
• Expert skills in SQL and database design, knowledge with SQL and MySQL.
• Familiarity with RESTful protocols and Web Services.
• Expert skills in XML, JSON, and related technologies and protocols
• Familiarity with Agile Software Development Methodologies
• Familiarity with web servers like Tomcat and IDE’s like Eclipse, lntelliJ.
• Familiarity with Source Code Management tools, like GIT, JIRA, Perforce.
• Basic Unix command knowledge.
• Bachelors or Master’s degree in computer science, information technology
• A strong drive and passion to learn new software design patterns, tools and technologies
• First class communication skills in written and verbal form
• Critical thinking skills and the ability to produce across your team and beyond
What you will do
• Be instrumental in the performance of our team to ensure that we meet the global needs of our business while limiting technical debt.
• Help team to deliver technical roadmaps based on high level strategic initiatives
• Not only implement software solutions, but also be a role model to your fellow engineers.
• You will expand your skills in building highly scalable solutions and raising the bar on the overall level of excellence within the team.
• Work within a dynamic development team that is spread across US and Bangalore
• Develop, document, and maintain full stack projects of various scope.
• Participate in code reviews of other developers work and provide technical feedback to QA.
• Embrace change, always open to replacing what you built yesterday with something better today.
• You will make the right judgment calls to deliver features in time, with the highest possible level of quality, in the best interest of the customer.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link –Click Here
Udemy Special New user offer - Up to 75% off | Study any topic, anytime. Explore thousands of Technology courses starting at ₹385 each.
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram Channel for Instant Updates
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join our telegram group for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons
Infosys Mphasis Nokia Accenture Wipro Repco Home Honeywell