Solugenix Hiring For Java SailPoint Analyst Position
About Solugenix: Solugenix is an information technology services firm that has a rich history of providing comprehensive technology services and solutions for five decades.
As a pioneer in IT services, we’ve partnered with some of the biggest global corporations across many industries. Our history was built on a foundation of partnerships with global brands like McDonald’s, Microsoft, CITI Group, Johnson & Johnson, Herbalife, Sony Pictures Entertainment, and many others. Whether it’s providing dedicated support centers, staffing quality teams, or delivering business service solutions, clients can always count on Solugenix.
Job Title: Java SailPoint Analyst
Location : Hyderabad, India
Position: Full Time
Solugenix is looking for a SailPoint IdentityIQ Developer to join our team. The successful candidate will support various Identity and Access Management projects and work with the team to support extensive application portfolio.
- Target Connection Monitoring
- Troubleshooting & Debugging problems
- Data consistency & synchronization monitoring (Reconciliation, Schedules, batch jobs)
- Manual provisioning of account and data synchronization
- Work around in case of issues with provisioning
- Produces performance reporting (KPI/dashboard)
- On-board new resources and its related entitlements, workflows, etc. and manage them in SailPoint
- Create and maintain business roles
- Awareness of IAM methodology and principles
- Policy review and access rights resolution
- Manual password synchronization and reset process
- Identity and Access Management solutions using SailPoint or any other major IAM solution (IBM / Oracle / CyberArk / ForgeRock)
- Experience in requirements gathering, analysis, design, development, testing, deployment and application support
- Experience in carrying out advanced application integration with the IAM solution dealing with advanced provisioning (e.g. multilevel workflows), Single Sign-On (WIA, Forms, HTTP) and PKI concepts
Experience in technologies such as Java / J2EE, LDAP, SSL, RDBMS and Linux.
- Experience in development / configuration of standard / custom IAM integrations using Java, .Net or other major scripting languages
- Ability to create, plan and execute advanced IAM trainings and independently drive proof of concepts involving emerging IAM technologies
- Web Application development using JAVA, CGI programming, HTML/CSS, SOAP/XML
- Good understanding of SOA and Webservices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Education & Certifications:
- Minimum Graduate and good have certification.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link- Click Here