Software AG Off-Campus Hiring: Software AG helps organizations achieve their business objectives faster. The company’s big data, integration and business process technologies enable customers to drive operational efficiency, modernize their systems and optimize processes for smarter decisions and better service. Building on over 40 years of customer-centric innovation, the company is ranked as a “leader” in more than a dozen market categories, fueled by core product families Adabas-Natural, Alfabet, Apama, ARIS, Terracotta, webMethods and Software AG Live.
Software AG has more than 4,600 employees in 70 countries that serve 70 percent of the Global 1,000. The company is headquartered in Germany and listed on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange (TecDAX, ISIN DE 0003304002 / SOW). In 2013, revenues were €973 million.
Apama Streaming Analytics is a market-leading platform for streaming analytics and intelligent automated action on fast-moving big data. Combining event processing, messaging, in-memory data management and visualization, this platform is the most complete solution to turn relentless data streams—like those produced by the Internet of Things (IoT)—into meaningful real-time metrics. APAMA is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Software AG (Frankfurt TecDAX: SOW).
Company Name: Software AG
Exp Needed: Freshers
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
- Design & development of our application’s front-end in mobile/web platforms.
- Experience in developing front-end applications at scale
- Good understanding of modern distributed architecture and development frameworks (such as SOA, Lambda, Microservices) for scalable and very fast applications
- Good experience in developing tests for the UI
- Strong knowledge and experience in Angular, React, angular
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, Data Structures, Algorithms
- Experience with advanced CSS programming using LESS or SASS is a plus.
- AWS/Azure/Docker or any cloud deployment experience is a plus
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here