About the company: Softeon is a global provider of innovative supply chain solutions. A leading CMM level 3 company and software product development company.While our roots are in warehouse management systems, Softeon has demonstrated consistent growth and strong investments in R&D for over a decade. Today, we offer a powerful platform that covers the complete spectrum – from supply chain planning to execution.
Softeon is headquartered in the Washington DC metro area in Reston, Virginia. Our global footprint includes offices in Europe, Latin America and India with an infrastructure that is amply staffed to provide support 24×7 in all parts of the world.
Job location: Chennai
Desired Experience: Fresher
Bond: 2 Years’ service level agreement with the company
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech(CS/IT/ECE)/M.E/M.Tech(CS/IT/ECE)/M.Sc(CS/IT/ECE)/MCA
Probation Period: 6 Months
– For initial 3 months: INR 10,000/- Per Month
– After 3 months: INR 2.25 LPA (based upon performance)
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: 8th August 2018
Job Description & Skill Set Required:
– Candidate will be responsible for performing activities at different Software Development Stages.
– Candidate must have Sound knowledge of JAVA language.
– Trained or certified in Java would be added advantage.
– Candidate must have good logical and programming skills.
– Strong in Java coding experience.
– Ability to think out of the box and should be able to work with minimal direction.
– Technical Test (Aptitude+Java+RDBMS) for 1 hour
– Technical Round / HR Round (will be conducted in the subsequent week after the written test).
Apply Before the link Expires Using below Steps-
Step-1 Register Here
Step-2 Apply Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Many Top IT Companies like Accenture, Cognizant, Amdocs MindTree, Josh Technology are hiring through AMCAT Test.
So Don't wait and Click Here To Apply for Amcat Test right Now