Societe Generale Off Campus Freshers Recruitment: Societe Generale is one of the leading European financial services groups. Based on a diversified and integrated banking model, the Group combines financial strength and proven expertise in innovation with a strategy of sustainable growth, aiming to be the trusted partner for its clients, committed to the positive transformations of society and the economy.
Job Profile: Software Engineer- Production Support
Job Type: Permanent
Job Dept: Information Technology
Exp Needed: 0-2 Yrs
- Mandatory skills:Production support experience, SQL, Unix commands, Incident and request management.
- Should have 0-2 years experience.
- Should have exposure to Banking domain.
- Should have Production support experience.
- Good to have experience in writing Sqls and Unix commands.
- Should be aware of Dev <> Ops tools and adapt to the model.e, London, Paris and New York
- Provide extensive coverage to users in front, middle and back office units
- Guarantee a high level of service & quality by industrializing the different processes and participating to the local and global projects and by communicating about it.
- Make available the knowledge of the local activity by promoting and updating specific documentation
- Take part to transversal initiatives across SG
- Identify improvement axis and lead the automation of manual checks/tasks
- Propose transformation of existing processes both for the business or our production services activities
Apply Before the link Expires for Societe Generale Off Campus Freshers Recruitment .
Apply Link- Click Here