Snaphunt Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers: Snaphunt is a smart end-to-end hiring platform that helps job seekers find the right role and employers hire great talent quickly and conveniently.
Job Profile: Application Developer
Work Location: India Bengaluru – North/North East
Job Type: Full Time
- Opportunity to work in the niche domain of Treasury at the leading company of India
- Excellent role to accelerate career
- Be a part of a dynamic team with a great work culture
As an Application Developer, you will be responsible for designing, developing and implementing software package for the Treasury and Trade Finance product portfolio.
Your role will include:
- Collaborating with Clients, Product Managers, Architects, & Analysts to understand and review requirements & design.
- Developing and enhancing effective programs & data structures to meet objectives of the end product.
- Participating effectively in relevant aspects of software development life cycle (SDLC) and Agile Methodology including planning, design, development, testing, reviews and demonstrations.
- Investigating and resolving application issues as needed while packaging, configuring and deploying software.
- Preparing functional and technical specification documents which address the requirements.
- Researching, recommending, and introducing new technologies.
- Preparing Unit Test Cases and performing Unit Testing to confirm that the final product meets requirements and customer needs.
- Performing Regression Testing.
- Participating in Business planning, IT strategy
- You have a Master in Computer Application or Degree in Engineering, Technology.
- You have a professional programming experience in developing complete stack
- You are proficient in ASP.Net/Core, HTML, CSS, Web APIs, MVC and C#
- You have hands-on experience in Oracle database and writing complex store procedure
- You have strong understanding of various phases of SDLC
- You possess experience in performing unit testing and fixing bugs, and SSRS or other reporting tools
- Having experience in BFSI, Treasury and Trade Finance will be an added advantage
- You have excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills
- You are a strong team player and can adapt in fast-paced environments
- You are result-driven.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click here
Are you from ECE/EEE/EIE Branch and Looking to get Placed in Core company? If yes, Then join Vector- The Best embedded system training institute in India with 100% Job Assistance. Click Here to Register Now !!(Only for 2017/2018/2019 & 2020 Batch)
Udemy Special New user offer - Up to 75% off | Study any topic, anytime. Explore thousands of Technology courses starting at ₹385 each.
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram group
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join Our Whats App Group
Join our telegram group for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons