Snaphunt Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers: Snaphunt is a smart end-to-end hiring platform that helps job seekers find the right role and employers hire great talent quickly and conveniently.
Job Profile: Application Developer
Work Location: India Bengaluru – North/North East
Job Type: Full Time
- Opportunity to work in the niche domain of Treasury at the leading company of India
- Excellent role to accelerate career
- Be a part of a dynamic team with a great work culture
As an Application Developer, you will be responsible for designing, developing and implementing software package for the Treasury and Trade Finance product portfolio.
Your role will include:
- Collaborating with Clients, Product Managers, Architects, & Analysts to understand and review requirements & design.
- Developing and enhancing effective programs & data structures to meet objectives of the end product.
- Participating effectively in relevant aspects of software development life cycle (SDLC) and Agile Methodology including planning, design, development, testing, reviews and demonstrations.
- Investigating and resolving application issues as needed while packaging, configuring and deploying software.
- Preparing functional and technical specification documents which address the requirements.
- Researching, recommending, and introducing new technologies.
- Preparing Unit Test Cases and performing Unit Testing to confirm that the final product meets requirements and customer needs.
- Performing Regression Testing.
- Participating in Business planning, IT strategy
- You have a Master in Computer Application or Degree in Engineering, Technology.
- You have a professional programming experience in developing complete stack
- You are proficient in ASP.Net/Core, HTML, CSS, Web APIs, MVC and C#
- You have hands-on experience in Oracle database and writing complex store procedure
- You have strong understanding of various phases of SDLC
- You possess experience in performing unit testing and fixing bugs, and SSRS or other reporting tools
- Having experience in BFSI, Treasury and Trade Finance will be an added advantage
- You have excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills
- You are a strong team player and can adapt in fast-paced environments
- You are result-driven.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click here