Smiths Detection Off Campus Recruitment 2020: Smiths Detection is a global authority on the application, management and manufacture of world-class detection and screening technology. Every minute of every day, our detection and screening technology helps to protect people and infrastructure, making the world a safer place. Our goal is simple – to provide the security, peace of mind and freedom of movement upon which the world depends. We deliver the solutions needed to protect society from the threat and illegal passage of explosives, prohibitive weapons, contraband, toxic chemicals and narcotics. Smiths Detection is committed to fundamentally changing the security detection industry through the digitalisation of our products and the creation of next-generation digital solutions for our customers globally. These solutions have been designed for and co-created with our customers and work with our existing products and integrated solutions to enhance and augment security outcomes, operational efficiency and customer/partner satisfaction.
Job Profile: Graduate Engineer Trainee – Software
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Bangalore (Karnataka)
- Keep ownership of technical designs, source code, and component test execution to demonstrate alignment to the functional specifications
- Ability to design and implement C/C++ on Linux environment or Windows Environment Interested to work with systems and machines and ability to develop software.
- Preferred to have working knowledge on application development using MFC on Windows platform. Preferred to have Matlab or CUDA experience.
- Should have systems software background OR kernel space/driver software development exposure.
- Good understanding of object-oriented design, design patterns, microservices architecture, data structure, algorithms, systems architecture.
- Proficiency in one or more back end languages (C/C++).
- Must have good knowledge about the Linux environment (Operating System)
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Information Technology/Computer Science/Electronics/Electrical/E&TC
Apply Before the link Expires.