Smallcase Off Campus Hiring Freshers As Frontend Engineer Intern: We are building a simple, delightful way to invest in stocks at smallcase.com. smallcase, founded in 2015, has become India’s fastest growing online equity investing platform. smallcases are modern investment products that help you build a low-cost, diversified long term portfolio.
Job Type: Intern
Job Profile: Frontend Engineer Intern
Work Location: Bangalore
Exp Needed: Freshers
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/B.S/Any Degree- 3rd Year/4th Year Students
Job Description: At small case, you would be working with a team of world-class engineers, designers & finance professionals with diverse backgrounds & skills. As a frontend team member, you will help us build the next generation investment products for the millennial. We expect you to have an insatiable hunger towards learning new things and improving existing ones.
We’re looking for undergrad preferably in the 3rd/4th year of graduation with experience in web development to deliver a delightful investing experience to our users.
- Can talk about React vs Vue in bullet points
- Can differentiate good CSS from bad
- Aware and up to date with the latest Front end trends and developments with a knack for experimenting and trying out the latest technologies.
- You are not afraid to jump into the backend code for a quick fix.
- Passion for beautiful design with an eye for detail
- Have several Web projects hosted publically to showoff
- Enjoys going through source code or libraries & modules
- Active GitHub & codepen profile
- Willingness and affinity to learn. We don’t expect you to know everything
- Cross-browser compatibility issues & resolution
- Responsive layouting (flex, CSS grids)
- Handling JS events, bubbling, capturing & delegation
Apply Before the link Expires for Smallcase Off Campus Hiring Freshers As Frontend Engineer Intern.