SmallBzr Off Campus Drive
About the Company
Small Businesses are the LifeBlood of National Economies and Social Development. A vital engine for Innovations, Employment and Job Creation globally.. But across Nations, we are far off from being able to create solid Support Systems to Foster Micro-Entrepreneurship, Entrepreneurial Innovations and Small Business Sustenance, at Scale, to fuel Inclusive Growth.
Small Businesses face all sorts of challenges. Most significantly, the scarcity of resources: Multi-Disciplinary Skills, Skilled Staff and Funds.
We have ourselves lived, for years, the Life and Struggles of a Small Business Owner and in trying to Bootstrap Startups and eventually chose This Cause, as our First and Foremost Mission, than what we set out to do at the beginning: “We have chosen to Commit Ourselves to Make a Difference in the Life of a Small Business Owner ( SmallBzr ) and Be a Reason to Running a Small Business Well..”
Company Name: SmallBzr
Official Website: https://smallbzr.com
Industry: Internet/Information Technology
Candidate Role: Business Development Executive
Exp Needed: 0-2 years.
Work Location: Bangalore, Mandatory to relocate to workplace (Until Covid Situation Improves to Avoid Travel)
Last Date To Apply: 11:59pm, 31st December 2020
* Preference given to immediate joiners/early applicants.
Desired Candidate Profile for SmallBzr Off Campus Drive:
1. Coachable, Flexible, and Embracing of Suitable Practices and Feedback as a means of
2. Ability to take initiative and work independently as well as in a team environment.
3. Able to demonstrate Integrity, Drive, and Natural Curiosity.
4. Good verbal and written communication is a plus
Job Description for SmallBzr Off Campus Drive:
1. Understanding, researching our market segment, related bigger picture and customer segments, psyche
2. Researching and finding new leads & contacts. build/groom prospects database
3. Explaining/briefing/demonstrating a product, offerings to prospective clients/customers (businesses/companies/ SMEs ), address questions, sales objections, influence, build trust, inform, convince as part of a trusted-based, helping, consultative sales approach
4. Understanding the prospect (needs, state, preferences, mindset ) and customize/individualize approach, pitch, solution, proposal
5. Handling email/message sales, direct marketing communications
6. Working on the end-to-end sales process/cycle, as needed
Other Data Points:
A) This is a full-time position and the salary range is 2L- 4L pa.
B) Good Perks, Incentives for the right fit
C) Immediate Joiners Only
Apply Link: Click Here to Apply for SmallBzr Off Campus Drive(Expired)