SmallBzr Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers: Small Businesses are the LifeBlood of National Economies and Social Development. A vital engine for Innovations, Employment and Job Creation globally..
But across Nations, we are far off from being able to create solid Support Systems to Foster Micro-Entrepreneurship, Entrepreneurial Innovations and Small Business Sustenance, at Scale, to fuel Inclusive Growth.
Small Businesses face all sorts of challenges. Most significantly, the scarcity of resources: Multi-Disciplinary Skills, Skilled Staff and Funds.
We have ourselves lived, for years, the Life and Struggles of a Small Business Owner and in trying to Bootstrap Startups and eventually chose This Cause, as our First and Foremost Mission, than what we set out to do at the beginning:
“We have chosen to Commit Ourselves to Make a Difference in the Life of a Small Business Owner ( SmallBzr ) and Be a Reason to Running a Small Business Well..”
Official Website: https://smallbzr.com
Company Name: SmallBzr
Industry: Internet/Information Technology
Candidate Role: Web Developer (Programmer)
Exp Needed: 0-2 years.
Work Location: Base/Location – 10 Kms around HSR, ECity, Bengaluru
Last Date To Apply: 11:59pm, 31st November 2020
Start learning data science today! Become A Data Science Expert! 28 courses. 780+ exercises. Click Here to Enroll for Free
Desired Candidate Profile:
1. Coachable, Flexible, and Embracing of Suitable Practices and Feedback as a means of
2. Ability to take initiative and work independently as well as in a team environment.
3. Able to demonstrate Integrity, Drive, and Natural Curiosity.
4. Experience using TDD(Test Driven Development) is a plus.
1. Building dynamic web modules on top of company product suite
2. Understand business use cases and work end to end to give project life
3. Work on web application development following TDD.
Other Data Points:
A) This is a full-time position and the salary range is 2L- 3L pa.
B) Good Perks, Incentives for the right fit
C) Immediate Joiners Only
D) Open for 2017, 2018, 2019, and 2020 Batches (BCA, MCA, B.E, B.Tech, B.Sc)
F) Interview Process:
Round 1: Candidates will require to fill above application form and our team will do Resume Screening
Round 2: Shortlisted Candidates will be given Tech Assignment or Telephonic Round based on profile review.
Round 3: HR Round
How to Apply?