About the Company: At SLK Software, we recognize the speed at which the world is transforming, the impact it creates and the opportunity it offers our customers. We are at the forefront of guiding and partnering with our customers through their transformation in order to maximize its value. We believe in the power of simplification and automation as a means to offer a whole new experience.
Job Profile: Trainee – Process
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/MCA
Exp Needed: 0 – 1 year
Work Location: Bangalore
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE: Trainee – Process & Quality is required to provide process and quality assurance support to projects in CBU. The trainee is expected to learn SLK QMS through and work on CBU projects. The trainee is responsible to work with the Project Owner & Delivery team to ensure project-specific process & product quality assurance activities are performed for selected projects, participate in reviews (internal / customer) and report project status
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Participate in receiving, analysing and improving customer satisfaction, reduce customer complaints and customer reported defects
- Participate and contribute to Customer status calls, customer reviews from Process & Quality perspective
- Derive PPQA plan for CBU projects, perform, monitor and report the activities to the concerned. Should have supported 1 or 2 projects as SQA or Process Support
- Contribute/ Drive to Quality reviews and improvement initiatives within the CBU
- Participate/ Contribute in Operational Reviews, Internal team meetings
- Support POs and PMs in Process tailoring, Planning, Estimation, Risks management and Reviews.
- Ensure Project’s adherence to QMS and Projects’ defined software processes through health reviews & compliance reviews/ audits. Provide early alert and right insight to the management
- Define metrics for the projects. Track periodically and publish to management
- Review project planning documents and engineering artefacts to ensure First Time Right / Quality at the source
- Assist PO / PM in process tailoring and establishing project’s software development process based on SLK process and customer/project-specific requirements
- Come up with practical and innovative thoughts for optimization / efficiency improvement
- Actively participate in nominated training programmes
- Bachelor of Engineering (any discipline) or MCA
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Overall (in years): Fresher – 1 year
- Relevant (in years): Fresher – 1 year
DOMAIN/ FUNCTIONAL SKILLS
- Knowledge on SDLC (Waterfall, Iterative, Agile etc.) and various Quality Models / Framework (CMMI, ISO)
- Knowledge on Quality Assurance, Control and Improvement activities
- Should possess good communication skills (Oral & Written)
- Ability to manage a team and interact with PO / PM
- Knowledge of ALM tools like Version One, TFS, MS office tools like MS Excel.
Apply Before the link Expires for SLK Software Off Campus Recruitment As Trainee.