About the Company: Sitel Group is one of the largest customer experience companies in the world. The group is comprised of industry-leading firms providing business process outsourcing, digital CX, training and talent management, technology and innovation and consulting and analytics solutions. With subsidiaries such as Sitel, TSC, Learning Tribes, Sitel Insights and Novagile, the group’s services are leveraged across geographies, verticals and all stages of the end-to-end customer journey, helping clients effectively harness the industry’s explosive digital transformation and consistently deliver outstanding customer experiences.
Job Profile Customer Support
Degree Needed: 12th/Any degree
Exp Needed: 0-2 years
Work Location Mumbai
1. Age: 20 years to 35 years
2. Minimum Qualification HSC+6 Month Exp.
3. Maximum Qualification Graduates ( Undergrads can be considered but should not be regular college students)
4. Experience 0-1 year of experience in BPO/ Customer service industry. (Graduate Freshers will be preferred) no BE BSCIT
5. Communication skills: Exceptional Spoken English skills
6. Shifts Rotational UK shifts starting ( Should be comfortable to work in all shifts)
Experience: 0-2 Years
– Handling inbound calls
– Providing Customer support to UK Customers
– Excellent communication skill with good hold on grammar
– Basic knowledge of computer
Other benefits :
– Centralized Pick up & drop Facility will be provided.-
– 5-Days working ( 2 Rotational and Split offs)
– Willingness to work in Rotational Shifts
– Attractive incentives
The selected candidates should be able to join ASAP and have all documents handy for background verification.
Walk in interviews for 25-26th Jan’19 -spot offers.
Walk In Venue : Sitel India Pvt Ltd, Boomerang Building, 5th Floor/B wing, Chandivali, Andheri East. Mumbai 72.
More Info-Click Here