Sirona Hygiene Off Campus Details:
About The Company:
Founded in 2011, On Device Solutions is a specialist IT consultancy providing enterprise mobility services and products. We are an SAP Partner helping customers get anywhere and anytime access to the information stored in their enterprise systems like SAP, and unlock its value. Our myJobCard mobile application for work order management, helps customers to access their SAP enterprise systems remotely and create bespoke forms for their staff. As well as helping the central business, myJobCard offers a workforce mobility solution for businesses with remote staff. We also offer a number of bespoke services and access to third-party tools, such as providing expert advice on how best to mobile enable your enterprise solution for maximum productivity or suggested enterprise mobility management. We can also offer bespoke mobile app development. Our expert team are here to guide you through your mobile journey. We Specialise in:- 1. SAP (formerly Syclo) solutions for SAP and Maximo backend e.g. Work Manager, CRM Serve Manager, Inventory Manager, Sales Manager, Rounds etc. 2. SAP Cloud Platform applications using Odata SDK. 3. SAP Fiori based applications. 4. Native iOS, SAPUI5, and Hybrid container applications.
Job Location: New Delhi
Desired Experience: Freshers
Target Batch: 2021
Salary: INR 3 LPA – INR 3.6 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: immediate
– Work with the e-commerce team for the captive website and implement sales strategies based on business objectives, customer needs and market opportunities
– Generate and update website content (products, content, promotions)
– Monitor key performance indicators on website and develop plans to improve them
– Create reports for internal reviews
– Investigate and manage any operational/technical issues • Liaise with internal teams (creative, technology, CRM) regarding the day-to-day management of content updation, stock and creating new performance ads to drive sales
– To suggest and give feedback on consumer facing enhancements such as UI/UX, Supply chain, Customer Support etc. Education and
– B.thech interested in E-commerce sales with good communication skill.
– MBA in marketing or graduate from NIFT/Shristi with good interpersonal skills
– Basic understanding of Google products such as Webmaster Tools & Analytics would be desirable
– Familiar with data management and advanced excel skill
– Telephonic Interview
– HR Interview
Apply Before the link Expires for Sirona Hygiene Off Campus.