Silicon Labs Off Campus Details:
About Company: We are Silicon Labs. We are the leading provider of silicon, software and solutions for a smarter, more connected world.
We hire the most innovative talent in the world through professional and university channels and then solve the industry’s toughest problems, providing our customers with significant advantages in performance, energy savings, connectivity and design simplicity. Silicon Labs’ engineering teams create solutions for customers in diverse markets including Internet of Things, internet infrastructure, industrial automation, consumer and automotive. We take pride in our products and in our people, and that’s one of the many reasons we continue to be awarded Most Respected Public Semiconductor Company. Learn more at
Official Website: www.silabs.com/careers
Job Profile: Associate Applications Engineer – New College Graduates
Company Name: Silicon Labs
Company Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Experience Required: Freshers
Job Description: At Silicon Labs, new college grads have the opportunity to dive into a wide variety of projects across disciplines and make a real impact in an environment that encourages learning and growth. We’ve developed a reputation as a great place to work – come launch your career with us!
Applications Engineering at Silicon Labs is recognized as a core function, enabling the company to deliver successful products into successful customer IoT solutions. This role is a key link between Silicon Labs product engineering and the customer application. The AE is a primary contact for customer’s engineering teams working on integrating Silicon Labs products into their systems. The AE understands customer requirements and supports them during evaluation, integration, prototype, certification, and production phases of their product development. The AE also creates reference applications, evaluation kit examples, writes application notes, and participates in product engineering release and marketing activities.
Application Engineers are critical to achieving our goals and enabling Silicon Labs to continue to evolve and enhance our increasingly connected world.
Functional Role for Silicon Labs Off Campus
- Present Silicon Labs Wireless IoT solutions to customers
- Understand customer application requirements and suggest appropriate solutions
- Present technical advantages and differentiations of the company’s products to customers
- Support customers during evaluation, integration, prototype, certification, and production phases of their product development
- Create and provide technical training to customers, sales representatives and distributors as well as internal sales team
- Create application notes and write articles
- Create reference applications and product demonstrations using Silicon Labs wireless solutions
Who we are looking for:
- BE/B.Tech or M.E/M.Tech in Electronics or Computer Science with knowledge of embedded systems
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
Apply Before the link Expires for Silicon Labs Off Campus.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply for Silicon Labs Off Campus