About the Company: We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We’re dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow.
Official Website: www.siemens.com
Job Profile: Engineer – Analysis
Work Location: Chennai
Exp Needed: 1 – 5 Year
Degree Needed: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Mechanical Engineering
Job Description: Looking for New opportunities in Flender Business of Siemens? We have got you covered. We are looking for individuals like you who will help us change the face of Flender Business for our Portfolio Companies!
Educational Qualification(S): B.E/B.Tech or M.E/M.Tech – Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
Year Of Relevant Experience Required: 1 to 5 years
What Is The Candidate Expected To Do In Siemens?
To perform static and fatigue analysis of wind gearbox components and prepare reports for certification
Software Knowledge :
- Modelling Software – NX, ProE, etc.
- CAE Softwares – Ansys, Nastran, etc
- Fatigue Software – Femfat, Node, etc
- Basics of Microsoft Office
Skill Set :
- Good knowledge in Finite Element Analysis and Methods.
- Knowledge in casting materials
- Fatigue and component life calculation methods.
- Excellent interpersonal and intercultural skills, ability to work in teams of technical experts, ability to adapt to difficult situations
- Problem solver who sees a roadblock and figures out how to get around it with a strong hands-on and can-do attitude.
- Motivated with a desire to learn and to share knowledge in an international and globally dispersed team
- Ability to work methodically, independently, and prioritize work
- Flexibility and adaptability to work in a growing, dynamic, international team with a strong customer-oriented attitude
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication skill, a quick learner of new technologies with the ability to work independently
- Previous experience in the wind/industrial gearbox industry is an added advantage
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here