About Company: Innovative strength, a passion for technology, sustainability, responsibility and an uncompromising commitment to quality and excellence – this is what Siemens has exemplified for 175+ years and it is what our claim “Ingenuity for life” stands for. For us, it also holds a sense of community: that we are united in our actions and work in close partnership with our clients.
Company Name: Siemens
Job Profile: Junior Software Developer
Work Location: Bengaluru, India
Job Department: Internal Services
Job Type: 284951
Job Description: Electrical Energy keeps the world moving. No matter where the power comes from or where it needs to go we make sure it makes its way.
Can you help us shape the future? We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Smart Grids and Infrastructure team as a Junior Software Developer and help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they have to understand what drives our customers. What is the environment? What is the user story based on? Implementation means – trying, testing, and improving outcomes until a final solution emerges. Knowledge means exchange – discussions with colleagues from all over the world. Join our team and enjoy the freedom to think in completely new categories.
What part will you play!
- Requirement analysis and design of the Engineering Systems Application
- Development & Unit Testing of the software based on defined architecture.
- Debugging and troubleshooting the application
- Involves interaction with business partners & stakeholders
- Being part of Agile team, exhibiting Team work, pull culture and ownership commitment
Use your skills to move the world forward!
- BCA/ MCA / BE/B.Tech in Electronics & Electrical/Communication Engineering with good Programming knowledge
- Off Campus hire & 0 – 1 year experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Passionate about own work and good team spirit
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- Drive to go for the best solutions
- Good interpersonal and communications skills
- Added advantage of Understanding of the software development life cycle (SDLC) and engineering practices.
Apply Before the link Expires for Siemens Off Campus Freshers Recruitment.