Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
Siemens Off Campus Drive Details:
About Company: We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We’re dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality.
Job Profile: Post Gradate Trainee Engineer
Degree Required: M.E/M.Tech
Batch Eligible: 2020/2021
Experience Required: Freshers
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
Work Location: Bangalore
Job Description for Siemens Off Campus Drive
Post Graduate Trainee Engineer /Master Student Technical
Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019 with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand.
How do you shape the future through Digital Industries? We’re looking for the makers of tomorrow, the talented post graduates with the ambition to join projects that are changing DASS (Discrete Automation Systems & Software) and PAMC (Process Automation & Motion Control) for the better.
Join our team to make difference!
What part will you play?
- Participate in requirement discussions. Analyze and understand the end-user’s needs.
- Participation in design and development of solution
- Implementation of features and/or bug-fixing and delivering solutions in accordance with coding guidelines with quality
- Identification and implementation of (unit/component) tests to ensure solution addresses customer requirements
- Documentation of software components and applications using UML diagrams
- Participate in code reviews and work independently to solve technical problems.
Use your Skills to move the world forward
- You must have a qualification – MTech/ME/MS in Computer Science/Information Science or Information Technology/Electronics and Communication/Electrical/Instrumentation/control Systems ONLY
- Good knowledge in Object Oriented Programming concepts. Ability to develop high quality software as per the design
- Good Knowledge in C#, C++ or similar Object Oriented languages
- Understanding of software development lifecycle
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to learn and adapt to new technologies
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
Apply Before the link Expires for Siemens Off Campus Drive.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply for Siemens Off Campus Drive