About the Company: We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We’re dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Job Profile: Trainee
Degree Needed: Any Degree
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Bangalore
Job Description: This is your role. What part will you play?
“We provide a variety of competitive, innovative and reliable Record-to-Report services from maintaining financial records to financial closing and reporting. We process, compile and deliver relevant financial information covering Accounting & Closing, Commercial, Tax and Master Data Services. We deliver maximum value to the business by driving Record-to-Report optimization and digitalization using our entrepreneurial approach. We also support our customers’ current and future business requirements with the help of our high level of process and automation competency.”
Change the future with us
- You will be performing daily Customer/Vendor Creations and Modifications for 3rd party and Intra Companies requests, Processing of emergency requests (as applicable)
- You will contact requestors for Discrepancy resolution and aiding the team as needed
- You will ensure proper Accounting and Controls are performed for processing activity
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- You are a graduate with Commerce or Finance background.
- You understand Account Receivable/Accounts Payable process
- You are Flexible in working in rotational shift.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Join Vector- The Best embedded system training institute in India with 100% Job Assistance. And get placed through Vector India to your dream core company with package of up to 15.4 LPA. Click Here to Register Now !!(Only for 2017/18/19 Batch Only - ECE/EEE/EIE
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates