Siemens Hiring Freshers As Intern For B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech: Siemens AG is a German multinational conglomerate company headquartered in Munich and the largest industrial manufacturing company in Europe with branch offices abroad.
Company Name: Siemens
Job Profile: Intern
Work Location: Bangalore
Internship Duration: 6 months minimum
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
Job Description: Minimum commitment of 6 months is required from the applicant for this internship (Feb/Mar 2020 – July/Aug 2020).
Key Responsibilities expected from the applicant –
• You will learn the principles of MR imaging during this internship period
• You will write programs to implement some MR image analysis programs
• You will work with collaborators (hospital/research center) to collect data for internal projects
• You will help with the management of documents related to research collaboration
• You will help in obtaining the expected scientific feedback on collaboration projects from our partners
• You are expected to work on a scientific project together with our partner (hospital/institute)
• Facilitate the collaboration and self-developed algorithms
implementation with our partners
Qualifications and Experience required.
• You are currently a University student (Masters/M.Tech
) with one of the following specializations: Electrical and electronic engineering
, Medical Physics, Biomedical Engineering
, Computer Science & related disciplines.
• Experience using Matlab for signal and image processing
• Exposure in medical image processing tools/algorithms
• You have knowledge of the machine learning
, deep learning, data analysis methods
• You know how to program using MATLAB, Python
, C++, etc.
• You have a keen interest in medical devices and healthcare
Attributes and Skills
• Ability to work independently and in team with minimum supervision
• Ability to multi-task and follow-through
• Strong collaboration skills and ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
• Availability to travel when and as required (domestic travel only)
Apply Before the link Expires for Siemens Hiring Freshers As Intern For B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech.
Apply Link-Click here