TCS, Infosys, Wipro and other Top MNC's are Hiring Freshers !! Click Here to Register and Upload your resume !!
Siemens Healthineers Off Campus Drive Details:
About Company: Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 66,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries who are driven to shape the future of healthcare. Around 240,000 patients per hour across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
This off-campus / freshers hiring challenge is a unique opportunity to join the healthcare revolution!
- Having from 0 up to 1 year of industry experience in the software development role
- Freshers from the 2020 and 2021 batches are eligible
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering or equivalent field
- Knowing either of C#, C++ or JAVA programming language
- 10 MCQs
- 2 Programing questions
Recruitment Process for Siemens Healthineers Off Campus Drive:
One round each of Technical, Managerial and HR-related discussions, for the candidate who successfully clears this challenge.
Who are we looking for Siemens Healthineers Off Campus Drive:
We are in search of bright minds who are excited to bring new ideas to life and drive our success in the world of Diagnostic Imaging and Molecular Imaging. You are eligible to apply for this job If you have up to 1 year of industry experience in software development or have recently graduated (not earlier than 2020) with a bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering or equivalent field.
Your journey at Siemens Healthineers:
As a “Graduate Engineer Trainee” in the Molecular Imaging Research & Development team, you will be embarking on a journey where you will be learning to develop and maintain products of scale, experiencing the challenges of Product Line Engineering. You will be contributing to areas such as:
- Developing and enhancing scanner and clinical applications while adhering to the highest coding and quality standards
- Supporting the team in designing and documenting the artifacts in a regulated environment
- Enabling product and process Innovation by developing prototypes using state of the art technology
In this role, you will be able to work in the global team setup and bring about the changes that will enable Healthcare Providers worldwide to better diagnose and treat patients for diseases such as cancer.
Knowledge and Capabilities you would need:
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Good experiential knowledge of either of C#, C++ or Java programming language
- Good understanding of Object-Oriented Principles and associated paradigms
- Good understanding of inter-process communication, multi-threading and data structures
- Ability to clearly and confidently express thoughts and intentions.
Apply before the link Expires for Siemens Healthineers Off Campus Drive.