Siemens Freshers Recruitment For Graduate Trainee
About Siemens: Siemens AG is a German multinational conglomerate company headquartered in Munich and the largest industrial manufacturing company in Europe with branch offices abroad.
Job Profile: Graduate Trainee – Graphic and Design Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Experience Required: Freshers
Work Location: Bengaluru
Are you looking at developing future leaders? Come join us at Siemens.
To build multifaceted custom graphic packages that follow Siemens Standards and meet customer requirements using AutoCAD, Micrografx, and Siemens Products. Defining graphical user interface.so customers can control their SMART Buildings. Graphics will include visual representations of Campuses, Datacenters, Commercial facilities and the related infrastructure.
Change the future with us
- We develop graphic backgrounds for projects from engineering submittals.
- You will be bringing in dynamics and point blocks to graphics in Insight/DesigoCC.
- we meet with customers, Project Managers and Systems Engineers to understand the objectives and requirements of the job.
- You will estimate the time required to complete the work.
- We work with a variety of graphic design tools including Auto CAD and Micrographics Designer.
- You will develop the overall layout and design for schematics used in construction of buildings.
- Do you proof designs to ensure accurate, high quality work!
- Have you presented finalized graphics to Project Managers!
- We supervise time spent on graphics and staying within time allocated in budget and have you maintained skills using graphic programs
- It is our responsibility to develop knowledge and understand basics of engineered systems.
- You should be visiting job sites to understand customer’s needs and build graphics accordingly.
- You must be able to think creatively to produce designs that will meet project specifications.
- You should pay good attention to detail and analytical skills.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- Associates Degree in graphics design or 1-2 year of relevant vocational training preferred. Specialized skill training/certification may be required.
- Any Engineering background is okay. Preferable Mechanical Engineer’s, Diploma Engineer’s.
- Revit Experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, HVAC and Electrical.
- AutoCAD experience – up to 6months to 1year exposure to key board skills.
- Good relationship building skills; ability to interpret customer requirements.
Apply before the link Expires for Siemens Freshers Recruitment For Graduate Trainee