Siemens Freshers Recruitment For Graduate Engineer Trainee Details:
About Company: We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We’re dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Job Profile: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Batch Eligibility: 2020 & 2021 Batch
Experience Required: Freshers
Work Location Bangalore
Job Description: Graduate Trainee Engineer
- The world never stands still. And new challenges arise every day.
- With a passion for questioning things, for supplying ideas, and intelligently driving things forward we are helping society move towards a more intelligent future.
- Be it with technologies that reduce carbon emissions in cities or hyperintelligent robots.
- This is how we are able, to tackle the most important projects and push them forward together.
- Help us shape the future. With our innovative and integrated technology, we support our customers in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of products, processes and plants.
Can you help us shape the future?
- We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow.
- Join our team and help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
Change the future with us and What are my responsibilities?
We are looking for Off-campus fresher with good programming and analytical skills
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
Apply Before the link Expires for Siemens Freshers Recruitment For Graduate Engineer Trainee.