About the Company: Functional Shared Services is an international cross-function unit with three elements: Regions (customer-facing organizations), Business Lines (responsible for product portfolio and development) and Global Operations with six delivery centers (responsible for the delivery of services). FSS in India hosts the delivery center under the global operations and the region function for Asia and Australia. It provides Accounting and Finance Services, Human Resource Services, Supply Chain Management Services, Call Center Services, and several regional expertise-based services to Siemens and Non-Siemens Companies worldwide.
Job Profile: Trainee
Degree Needed: B.Sc/B.Com
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Bangalore
Change the future with us: You are a smart fresher who has good knowledge in accounting.
Desired Candidate Profile:
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- You are Graduate from Finance / Accounts background with knowledge in basic accounting standards.
- You have good verbal and written communication skills and analytical skills.
- You are someone having basic understanding of Accounts Receivables
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills, organization skills, and analytical skills
- You are someone flexible to work on all shifts
- You are someone with General knowledge of Siemens business, organization and Siemens vision/Values
- You are good in MS-Office applications
This role is based in Bangalore. But you’ll also get to visit other locations in India and globe, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Many Top IT Companies like Accenture, Cognizant, Amdocs MindTree, Josh Technology are hiring through AMCAT Test.
So Don't wait and Click Here To Apply for Amcat Test right Now