About the Company: With over 1,900 research operatives worldwide, the Corporate Technology department (www.ct.siemens.com) occupies a special position within Siemens’ R&D facilities. It functions as an international network of expertise and as a global partner for technology and innovations. Through its R&D activities in Germany, the USA, China, India, Russia, Japan and Eastern Europe, Corporate Technology helps secure the company’s technological future and bolster its competitiveness.
The User Experience Design (UXD) Research Group at RDA India is an amalgamation of multiple competencies: User Experience Design (UXD), Requirements Engineering (RE) and Design Thinking (DT). This group is part of a bigger global team of about 180 experts located in Germany, China and India.
Job Profile: UXD-IN Intern
Work Location: Bangalore
Exp Needed: Freshers
Job Description: The Programmer Intern will work on prototyping the future topics in the domain of Experience Design in close alignment with the Research group’s strategy and portfolio.
1. The coding setup is for Microsoft Hololens and so the intern should be adept in coding using
b. Visual Studio and
c. Unity 3D.
2. Execute and deliver the design concepts for the assigned project brief under the supervision of industry mentor.
3. Support research activities through collaboration with team members.
4. Be proactive in coming up with proposals and working on them.
What do I need to qualify for this role?
1. Pursuing B.Tech, M.Tech (or equivalent), or PhD in Computer Science or Information Technology etc.
2. Expertise and experience in coding applications and programs.
3. High degree of proficiency in C#, Visual Studio and Unity 3D
What else do You need to know?
1. Enthusiastic team player, experienced in communicating with colleagues.
2. Ability to multi-task and handle multiple assignments simultaneously, while focusing on delivery quality.
3. High energy and self-starter.
4. Web and Android coding is an advantage.
5. 3D modeling will be an added advantage.
Apply Before the link Expires
Apply Link-Click Here