Siemens Freshers Recruitment 2019 – About the Company: Siemens AG is a German multinational conglomerate company headquartered in Munich and the largest industrial manufacturing company in Europe with branch offices abroad
Official Website: www.siemens.com
Job Profile: Trainee
Work Location: Bangalore
Exp Needed: 0 – 2 Years
- Functional Shared Services is an international cross-function unit with three elements: Regions (customer-facing organizations), Business Lines (responsible for product portfolio and development) and Global Operations with six delivery centers (responsible for the delivery of services).
- We in India hosts the delivery center under the global operations and the region function for Asia and Australia.
- It provides Accounting and Finance Services, Human Resource Services, Supply Chain Management Services, Call Center Services, and several regional expertise-based services to Siemens and Non-Siemens Companies worldwide.
Change the future with us
- You will be performing and reviewing the Balance Sheet Reconciliations for Siemens Business Units.
- You will also ensure accuracy in it and present to Business Units and provide process improvement ideas and execute them on timely manner for identified gaps.
- You will work with reporting manager and the business units to correct any issues with customer service delivery to achieve targets agreed with Customers.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- You are Graduate in accounting with minimum 0-2 years of experience in Accounting/Reconciliation with working knowledge in ERP systems like SAP/Spiridon.
- You are a standout colleague and have excellent interpersonal skills.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?: This role will be in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here To Apply
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram group
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join Our Whats App Group