About the Company: We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We’re dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Process Industries and Drives at: http://www.siemens.co.in/en/our-businesses/process-industries-and-drives.htm and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Company Name: Siemens Technology India
Company Location: Noida, IN
Degree Needed: Graduate in Computer Science or equivalent
Interested in Govt Jobs? Click Here to Find all the latest govt job alerts, govt job vacancy, recruitment alerts and Sarkari jobs..
Job Description: Electrical Energy keeps the world moving. No matter where the power comes from or where it needs to go, we make sure it makes its way.
How do you shape the future through Smart Grids and Infrastructure? We’re looking for the makers of tomorrow, the talented individuals ready to help Siemens transform entire industries, cities and even countries. Get to know us from the inside, develop your skills on the job and work at the cutting edge of Energy Management. In India, we have offices in Bengaluru, Chennai, Gurgaon, Noida, and Pune.
Job Profile: Software Engineer (Java Developer)
- We perform a lot of exciting roles at Smart Grids and Infrastructure.
- We are hiring for a Software Developer.
- In this role, you’ll work as a Software Engineer contributes to the design, development, support and maintenance of various components of EnergyIP® product.
- Also contributes to the design and customer facing documentation of the components developed.
- Works as an independent contributor and actively participates in the design process with the leads and architects.
- Requires good knowledge in Core Java and related technologies.
- Takes full ownership of assigned EnergyIP® components/applications.
We make real what matters
- You need to design and develop various components of EnergyIP®
- You need to write Unit test cases for the components developed
- You need to perform integration testing of the components developed with other EnergyIP® product components, if required.
- You will be responsible for bug fixes / Maintenance of the components developed as well as any other components of EnergyIP® assigned.
- You will be responsible for design documentation
- You will be responsible for Customer Facing Documentation
What you need to make real what matters
- You need to be a graduate in Computer Science or equivalent
- You need to have 0 – 2 years of experience in developing software applications using Java and database technologies.
- You need to have strong Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills.
- You need to have good knowledge in Core Java
- You should have good knowledge in Advance Java (JMX, Multithreading, Java Memory Model, Garbage Collection, Class Loading, Generics, Annotations, Advanced JDBC)
- You should have strong knowledge in OOAD
This role is primarily based at Noida. However, you may get the opportunity to visit other locations within India as and when the work demands.
Build New Skills Anytime, Anywhere with 100% online courses. Learn Java, Python, Machine Learning, Data Science, Web Development, Ethical hacking and other thousands of courses starting at ₹430 each...Click Here To Start Now!
Apply Before the linking Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates