TCS, Infosys, Wipro and other Top MNC's are Hiring Freshers !! Click Here to Register and Upload your resume !!
About The Company:
SHL is a global leader in talent solutions. We impact the world’s best companies by helping them to assess, select and develop the right people for the right roles using scientifically proven assessment tools and talent management solutions, as well as consulting services and industry benchmark data. Our products and solutions are delivered via leading-edge technologies to multi-national companies throughout the world, supported by our global footprint in more than 50 countries.
Job Location: Gurgaon
Profile Offered : Associate Implementation Consultant
Desired Experience: Freshers
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech- Any Stream
Target Batch:2021 and 2022
Salary: INR 3.6 LPA
(Shortlisted candidate will be hired on contractual basis for 1 year)
Role Overview and Responsibilities:
As an Associate Implementation Consultant, you will:
- Build and implement assessment content, assessment packages, reports and solutions on internal systems (e.g. content management systems).
- Develop detailed knowledge of how all products across the SHL product portfolio function, e.g. how scoring, norming and reporting work, and use this in providing second-line support across the business.
- Work with IT Development teams to identify and resolve platform and IT system issues quickly.
- Quickly resolve issues with existing assessment and report content so as not to impact the end user.
- Work with colleagues across many departments including R&D, IT Development and Product Management, learning about their roles and how the various parts of the business function.
- Build and maintain excellent working relationships across the organisation, at all levels.
- Effectively communicate progress, including blockers and development issues, to internal stakeholders in a timely manner.
- Use Jira effectively for managing projects and issues.
- Maintain high quality standards within a fast-paced working environment.
- Strong PC skills including thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Able to develop expert technical knowledge of a range of technology tools and products/solutions.
- Able to proactively identify, analyse and solve problems and internal systems issues.
- Able to think logically, e.g. to understand the logic behind how technology tools work.
- Able to prioritise work activities.
- Responsive and willing to communicate proactively with multiple stakeholders across the business, globally.
- Keen to learn processes and ability to adapt to changing processes.
- Attention to detail and high-quality standards.
- Able to work both independently and with others, and to manage own workload.
Interview Process: Virtual Technical Round
Apply Before the link Expires.
Registration Link- Register Here
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply