Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
Company Description: The aim of Shell Business Operations Chennai is to provide the Group with operational excellence through highlighting and utilizing process improvements and functional efficiencies as well as by leveraging economies of scale. Currently, the Chennai centre provides a wide range of finance, accounting and business services to Shell operating companies across several business sectors globally.Set up in September 2007, the Chennai centre has grown rapidly and now , in its fourth year of operations , it has crossed the 1600 staff mark. The centre is located in the RMZ Millennia Business Park, where the Shell campus is a LEED Platinum building with world class infrastructure. The business is expected to grow further over the next two years and infrastructural additions to support this have been planned.
Official Website: www.shell.com
Work Location: Chennai
Job Profile:Process Data Engineer
Exp Needed: Freshers
Skills Needed: .NET, C Sharp, PHP
Job Description: Expert on .
- Understanding of the overall architecture of the web application
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages
- Awareness of hosting environment and scaling an application to support load changes
- Defines site objectives by analysing user requirements; envisioning system features and functionality.
- Good understanding of server-side CSS pre-processors
- Designs and develops user interfaces to Internet/intranet applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle
- Determining design methodologies and tool sets, completing programming using languages and software products, conducting tests and code deployment .
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Work in a team-oriented environment with the business and IT to complete application development by assisting in the design, coding, and testing of technical solutions
- Maintain and develop codebase, to include troubleshooting bugs, resolve issues and add new features
- Work collaborating with other groups and 3rd party vendors to implement business solutions
Desired Candidate Profile:
- B.Tech/B.E in Petroleum Engineering/Geosciences/Computer Engineering with specialization in Upstream/Oil & Gas
- Experience:Freshers/1-2 years of relevant industrial experience
- Relevant academic & Project experience in a similar role/organization
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link- Click Here