Shell Graduate Programme 2019: Shell is a global group of energy and petrochemical companies, employing approximately 94,000 people and operating in more than 70+ countries and territories. Our aim is to meet the energy needs of society in ways that are economically, socially and environmentally viable, now and in the future. Our focus on innovation and technology has made us a leading manufacturer, distributor and marketer of refined petroleum products.
Official Website: www.shell.in
Job Profile: Graduate Trainee
Degree Needed Any Graduate/ Any Engineering Graduates
Exp Needed: 0 – 3 Years
Job Description: At Shell, we are developing different ideas to meet the growing demand for energy and we are looking for ambitious students and graduates to help us contribute more.
Shell Graduate Programme: The Shell Graduate Programme is a development framework that enables new graduates to become fully independent Shell professionals in 2-5 years. At Shell, new graduates have access to an unparalleled range of roles and world-class training and development opportunities, including:
- Leadership skills development
- Networking, Coaching and Mentoring relationships
- Learning curriculum (training, e-learning modules, accreditation)
Who we’re looking for for Shell Graduate Programme 2019
- We are looking for ambitious graduates in their final year of study or with less than three years of experience to help us tackle the energy challenge – now and in the future.
- There will be specific skill requirements for your chosen job area. However, whichever role you play, there are certain qualities you will need if you’re going to succeed at Shell.
- Moreover, you should enjoy being challenged, so that rather than being overwhelmed if a task seems impossible, you welcome the opportunity to be innovative. You also need to be good at absorbing information, analysing problems, making objective decisions and coming up with original ideas. You should have the drive, confidence and resilience to get things done, the flexibility to work in a team and the credibility to influence others.
- Shell matches you into a particular role, based on your skills, so you will not be required to apply for a specific Shell position.
- Please note you must be lawfully authorised to work in the country in which you are assigned to work in the Programme.
Apply Before the link Expires for Shell Graduate Programme 2019.