Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
About Servion: Servion is a specialist in delivering CX solutions in the multichannel world for over 15 years.We are now helping our clients in transforming their CX with the adoption of AI. Our solutions include Conversational IVR, Virtual Agent (Chat BOT and Voice BOT), Robotics Automation for both front office and back office, Customer Journey Analytics, Real time Speech Analytics and Virtual Reality. We have our own platforms/products – ServIntuit, ServInsights, ServCare, ServCloud and ATI which offers Next Best Action, digital marketing, digital outreach, Predictive Analytics solutions and data-driven insights into business operations.
Qualification : BCA / B.Sc (Computer Science/Information Technology) And B.Sc (Maths)
Eligible Batch : 2017 batch (Already passed out students) and 2018 batch (Current final year students)
Percentage Criteria : 60 % and above in UG
Location: Open to work in any locations.
Salary : 2.5 lakhs per annum.
– Strong in Programming skills (Java/.Net)
– Has knowledge on Networking basics (Optional)
– Willing to work in rotational shifts
– Willing to travel across India and Outside India
– Strong in programming skills (Java/.Net)
– Excellent communication and conversation skills (Verbal and Written), Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
– Strong prioritization skills with a clear ability to communicate clearly and concisely
– Willing to respond to emergencies that require immediate attention including those that occur off hours
– Enthusiastic about learning large and complex systems
– Results-driven with the ability to take initiatives, handle multiple tasks and shifting priorities and meet deadlines
– Exudes confidence
– Thinks clearly and calmly under pressure
– Places emphasis on client satisfaction
– To provide a single point of contact for Customers
– To facilitate the restoration of normal operational service with minimal business impact on the Customer within agreed service levels and business priorities.
– Serve as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance over the phone or email
– Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions
– Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers
– Walk the customer through the problem-solving process
– Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel
– Record events and problems and their resolution in logs
– Follow-up and update customer status and information
– Pass on any feedback or suggestions by customers to the appropriate internal team
– Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures
Apply Before the link Expires.
Walk In Date: 10 January 2018
Walk In Time: 9:00 AM
Pimpri Chinchwad College Of Engineering(PCCOE),
Near Akurdi Railway Station Road,