About the Company: ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before. We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
Job Profile: Associate Application Developer – Customer Support
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Hyderabad
- The goal of the ServiceNow Support Development team is to provide elegant business automation applications and customizations on the ServiceNow platform to radically increase the efficiency of the Customer Support department and empower them to be highly successful.
- As an Applications Developer, you will be a key member of the Customer Support Development group with the opportunity and responsibility to design, implement, and support applications both within our internal Service-now platform and complementary 3rd party platforms. In this hands-on role, you will work closely with the Customer Support team members and inter-departmental “internal customers” to understand detailed requirements, and design, implement, test automation and deliver high quality products.
- You will be working in a collaborative team using agile software development methodology. Your designs and implementations will also need to ensure security, integrity and consistency of critical user and customer data.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Experience with building automated test scripts
- Experience with web technologies including AngularJS, HTML, CSS/SASS
- BS in Computer Science or similar discipline or equivalent experience
- Firm understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and workarounds, asynchronous request handling, partial page updates and AJAX
- Understanding of Responsive design and able to translate designs and style guides to functional user interfaces
- You should thrive in an agile environment, have excellent time-management and prioritization skills, and be comfortable working with multiple teams to achieve your goals.
- Experience with ServiceNow
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click here
Udemy February Sale | Love it? Learn it. Click Here to Start learning top tech skills that will be in demand in 2020 with Courses from ₹420 ends Tomorrow !!
Your Opinion matters, Start Earning money online by taking Online Paid Survey, Click Here to SignUp for Toluna account and earn upto Rs.5000 per month online by taking surveys
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram group
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join Our Whats App Group
Join our telegram group for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons