Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
ServiceNow Off Campus Details:
Company Description: ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We’re growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers’ and employees’ lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we’re on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World’s Most Admired Companies.
We’re looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Company Name: ServiceNow
Degree Neeed: BE/BTech
Experience Required: Freshers
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
Work Location: Hyderabad
What you get to do in this role:
- Build the best cloud software for businesses using a market leading development cloud platform.
- Collaborate day-to-day with an energetic team of like-minded developers, product managers and quality engineers using agile software development methodology.
- Master new functional areas and take ownership of features that matter to our customers.
- Design features with a core commitment to quality and an eye to how the products will evolve in future releases.
- Working in a Scrum-based Agile development process that is light on documentation and meetings and heavy on coding
To be successful in this role you have:
- 0-2 year of work experience in software development
- Passion for software development and problem solving; Experience with debugging and testing software through a CI lifecycle.
- High energy, self-starter with aptitude for learning new technologies
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Experience with Java, OOP, and Design Patterns
- Experience with relational databases such as MySQL and Oracle
- Some working knowledge and ability to use tools to assist with day to day tasks (IDE, debugger, build tools, source control, ServiceNow instances, profilers, system administration/Unix tools)
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply