TCS, Infosys, Wipro and other Top MNC's are Hiring Freshers !! Click Here to Register and Upload your resume !!
ServiceNow Off Campus Freshers Recruitment Details:
At ServiceNow, our technology makes the world work for everyone, and our people make it possible. We move fast because the world can’t wait, and we innovate in ways no one else can for our customers and communities. By joining ServiceNow, you are part of an ambitious team of change makers who have a restless curiosity and a drive for ingenuity. We know that your best work happens when you live your best life and share your unique talents, so we do everything we can to make that possible. We dream big together, supporting each other to make our individual and collective dreams come true. The future is ours, and it starts with you.
Company name: ServiceNow
Work Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Job Profile: Intern
Experience Required: Freshers
Degree Required: Any Graduates
Job Description – Field Marketing Intern
Successful Candidates will be involved many of the activities below:
- Manage campaign setup and marketing activity plan processes in order to operationalize our digital demand generation programs
- Ensure that demand generation programs are running properly, and lead flow is accurate with third party vendors provide content syndication services, check pacing to be sure we are on track with quarterly goals.
- Assist in running performance reports for our quarterly digital programs.
- Work with campaigns team to curate content for monthly sales newsletters and regular updates for campaigns site.
- Support our webinar program including building target landing pages for events, creating scorecards for all webinars, support reporting needs for performance reviews, building promotional programs via social media.
- Works cross functionally to track schedules and manage tickets for projects.
- Currently enrolled at an accredited University pursuing a Masters/Bachelors degree in Business, Marketing, Administration or a similar field
- Able to work full-time as an intern from November 2022
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficiency in MS Office and comfortable with spreadsheets and powerpoints; experience using digital marketing systems (i.e. webinar, social media tools, SharePoint, wiki sites,
- Self-starter, willing to take initiative, well organized and able to connect project objectives with execution details
- Positive attitude, and growth mindset to be curious about what works, what doesn’t and why
- Able to build good cross functional relationship with a variety of teams
- Thrives in a fast-paced work environment
Apply Before the link Expires for ServiceNow Off Campus Freshers Recruitment