Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
About the Company: SEL invents, designs, and builds digital products and systems that protect power grids around the world. This technology prevents blackouts and enables customers to improve power system reliability and safety at a reduced cost. A 100 percent employee-owned company headquartered in Pullman, Washington, SEL has manufactured products in the United States since 1984 and now serves customers worldwide. Our mission is simple: to make electric power safer, more reliable, and more economical.
Job Profile: Associate Engineer – Protection
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Bangalore
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Knows fundamental concepts, practices and procedures of power system focus area*.
2. Assist teams that support customers with the installation, commissioning and operation of automation and/or protection systems, both on-site and from SEL offices.
3. Complete assigned work using established procedures and working under immediate supervision.
4. Complete assigned work within agreed upon schedule and budget while focusing on quality and safety.
5. Support project and engineering teams in the development of project deliverables.
6. Provide regular communication to SEL and customer project management, engineering, and support groups regarding project specifications.
7. Document and report technical issues and malfunctions and identify/analyze any undesirable trends.
8. Provide support for other SEL marketing, sales, application engineering and development activities.
9. Continuously identify, measure, and improve processes.
10. Other duties as assigned.
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering or related degree
- Knows fundamental concepts, practices and procedures of protection, integration and/or automation applications for electric power systems
- Acceptable technical training, speaking and writing skills
- Willing to travel domestically and internationally
- Ability to learn new skills and assume new responsibilities
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment
- Strong writing, documentation, and speaking skills
- Background check results satisfactory to SEL
- Negative drug test result(s)
- Experience with electric power transmission, distribution, and/or generation systems
- Experience being a part of project teams
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here