Seagate Freshers Recruitment Hiring As Intern: At Seagate, our mission is to give people peace of mind by protecting their digital lives. Since 1978, Seagate has been creating precision-engineered data storage technologies that deliver superior capacity, speed, safety, and performance. We help people harness and maximize the datasphere. Seagate couldn’t do any of that without its employees—a diverse workforce of 40,000 creative, hard-working, passionate people all over the world. From Silicon Valley, the United Kingdom, Singapore, India, Thailand, through China, our people are proud to embody the values of integrity, innovation, and inclusion.
Company Name: Seagate
Exp Needed: Freshers
Job Profile: Intern
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Work Location: Pune
- As a Research Intern, you will work full time on projects at Pune in assisting Seagate Research Architect/leads in the area of most cutting-edge research in storage technologies.
- In this position, you will be responsible for investigating emerging technologies in storing data efficiently, which create data in new frontiers from AI/ML/mobility/automotive.
- You will potentially explore new mechanisms in electronic hardware modelling and prototyping in processing the data using upcoming technologies such as computational storage securely.
- Your work includes but would not be limited to, survey and process public and enterprise forums to help build models around these technologies, generate new ideas and conceptualize them and with the help of senior engineers in the team, contribute in the development of architecture towards building proofs of concepts.
- Research/investigate emerging technologies in storage components and system, Data creation models and storage security
- Document current and future storage architectures for different applications
- Provide research intelligence for future Seagate products or create reference architectures
- Work with subject matter experts at all Seagate (worldwide) sites
- Create internal and external research papers and work with your affiliated school to bring academic research in these areas for applications in storage industry.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here