About the Company: At Seagate, our mission is genuine and simple: Empower people by enhancing their digital world. We do this with HDDs, SSDs, hybrid technologies, and devices that defy the status quo—innovations that are all around us, from the computers fueling our personal productivity to the servers forming the backbone of big enterprise to the networks connecting our world.
Job Profile:Intern : Product test
Work Location: Pune
About the Group: Seagate is developing a new storage platform designed for cloud and focused on scalability, extensibility and reuse.
- Understands the design details of the storage system in test perspective.
- Work closely with Development team to understand the product architecture and implementation
- Develop and execute test cases as per the test plan.
- Generate test reports.Automate tests in python as per the need.
- Assist with defect administration, tracking, and verification.
- Collaborates with development teams to ensure full integration of all parts of the system.
- Shares best practices with partners and peer groups.
- Assist with maintaining engineering laboratory and equipment
Desired Candidate Profile
- Good understanding of manual and automated testing.
- Good understanding of Python/Perl programming language.
- Familiarity with JIRA, Jenkins and Git
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Familiarity with the Agile development process will be a plus.
- Proficiency in Linux based OS.
- Understanding of and experience with industry software test processes and practices.
- Actively pursues opportunities for learning and self-development.
- Understanding of storage system architectures, storage media types, communication media and protocols.
- Bachelors/Masters and/or equivalent moderate experience
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates